Sunday, June 22, 2014

DIY Vegi Stamps


I'm back! School is finally out and I am ready to start posting again! This is a super fun and simple craft perfect for making cards or gifts!


  • Paper
  • Paint (I used a mettalic green, purple, and pink)
  • Vegetables! (I used bok choy stems)
  • A tray or lid to mix your paint

1. Prepare your paper and paints!

Pour a bit of each paint into your tray and make sure your
 paper is out and ready for stamping! 

2. Place your stamps face down in the paint color of your choice
and twirl them around to make sure they are fully coated.


3. Press your stamps face down onto your paper, and
press them down to be sure every part is imprinted onto your paper





(It is good to do a few practice ones before you start on a final)

4.  Repeat and make a masterpiece!


Have fun! I will post more soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment