Monday, January 20, 2014

My Room!

A couple of you guys requested a room tour.
So here it is! Kind of a room tour!


Foreign coin collection, Creepy porcelain bunny-man


Here is my old broken singer. I love it so dearly and I am determined to get it working.
I got it for 5 dollars at a garage sale.



Cigar box coin collection


Piggy Bank from Munich



Penny cigar box



A gold and red star garland.


My jewelry shelf



My glove box that I use to carry my jewelry and whatnot.




Cobwebs have grown in the window


Philco Ad


Texaco Ad


Monarch ad


Margarine Ad


Klimt postcards


Fairy lights above my bed


Play programs




Treasures from abroad; India, Kenya, Australia, Italy, France, etc.


Rosemary garden


Fairy gourd


Dried rosemary


 Nice rock collection


Bottle concoctions



Hopeful Garden









Secret safe of boiled eyeballs





My bulletin board














My desk and sketchbooks

That's about it!


Sorry if this was a boring post, but I haven't done a photography post in a while and I thought I'd do one for a change.






No comments:

Post a Comment