Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014!




I hope you all had a marvelous year! I think that this is a great opportunity for me since 7th grade is notoriously awful. I want to enjoy it as much as possible. So here are my new year's resolutions for 2014!

1.  Be Positive

The number one thing that is important for me in life is to stay positive 100% of the time. This is really difficult for me and I often fail, so I need to leave myself little reminders in my everyday life to make me remember to positive! I think that if I can achieve this, I will be buckets happier, and so much more productive.


2. Feel Good About Yourself

 As you can imagine, it isn't easy being a girl with short hair, especially in this society. I have to go to extra trouble to try to look feminine, much less to feel pretty. But, the truth is, I feel a heck of a lot better if I do. For me it is a matter of looking good to feel good. I probably sound pretty awful, but oh well.

3. Blog More

This one is pretty self explanatory. I love sharing things with you guys (if you are out there) and it makes me happy. I hope to get on a good  posting schedule even though school started this week!

4. Cook and Bake More!

You guys probably know by now that  I love to be creative, 
(especially when I can eat it.) And I am never as proud of something as I am when I can share it with other people to enjoy. I love cooking and baking because people can truly savor it. Almost no one will turn down a freshly baked pastry or a home cooked meal made by a loved one. This is what I love about it (plus being able to eat it myself. ) and it is so easy and quick that I am surprised I don't do it more!

5. Be in Nature

There is nothing like fresh air and a nice book. I enjoy it immensely and it is so much better for the soul and the body. I will probably take Kali for a walk every day or so or do some yoga or read a book outside. .However, in NC currently, the weather is horrible and windy and cold. (By my standards anyway.)



6. Do more art

I take great joy from art (whether or not I am talented) and I think that if I can consistently draw or sing or write, it will lift my spirits and make me a happier person. This one is a big one. 

7. Stay Creative!
This one is really important and is going to be my main focus during this year! That means less computer,(unless i'm blogging) less sitting around, and making my homework fun and creative (somehow.) For me a creative lifestyle is key to a happy life!


What are your new years resolutions?
Leave a comment down below!



2 comments:

  1. My new years resolution is to stop being such a fatty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, Celina! I'm going to try making some!!!

    ReplyDelete