Friday, February 21, 2014

Meet Micina

My aunt and uncle are moving to Ecuador!
I will miss them a lot, but I can't wait to visit them!
Until they can come back and get her, I will be taking care of their cat, Micina!


My room is a new palace everyday!



Her favorite sleeping spot is in my closet and on my bed!


 Silly Kitty eats with her paws!


She eats in space!

She is the sweetest and most affectionate kitty ever.




She is always eating and drinking and sleeping!




Did I mention she is absolutely beautiful?




Also, here are some pictures of Virginia scenery!




We have become fast friends, and we are close already!
She rubs up against me and gives me kisses every day!
Right when I get home every day, she gets up from her nap and 
stretches by putting her paws on my chest and looking into my eyes.
I can't wait to spend more time with her!

More posts in store!




1 comment: