Monday, March 24, 2014

DIY Tiny Hanging Flower Vase (Yay Spring!)


Spring is here! This cute little vase adds a beautiful touch to your life to remind you- spring is here!



  • Little Bottle Charms
  • Freshly cut flowers (I used mini daffodils)
  • Wire in a thin gauge
  • Wire cutters
  • Pliers


1. Cut your flowers to the desired length
(My stem was about two inches)




2.  Wrap your wire around the neck of the bottle a couple times,
Leaving about half an inch of slack on the end.


3. Bend the wire up, over the top of the bottle,  
then back down to create a loop.
Leave a couple of inches of slack, then cut it!



4. Wrap the remaining slack around the bottle to meet with the other end,
then twist the two together to finish.



5. Bend the wires against the neck of the bottle.
Now, you can add a bit of water and your flowers!


6. Hang it on a window or on a wall!
I put mine in our car on the mirror!
(Such a simple but cute touch!)


I know, I know, I haven't posted in over a month, I have been insanely busy...
BUT, now I am on spring break so I will hopefully post a lot more soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment